BREAKING NEWS: R.I.P. Actor Robin Williams Dead At 63


Beloved actor and comedian Robin Williams has died. He was 63.

Williams, who was most famous for roles such as "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "Jumanji" was a gifted actor who won an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in "Good Will Hunting" for his portrayal of Dr. Sean McGuire.

Most recently, Williams starred in the CBS comedy "The Crazy Ones" which unfortunately was canceled after one season. Williams' wife, Susan Schneider, released this statement to the New York Times Dave Itzkoff.

"This morning, I lost my husband and my best friend, while the world lost one if its most beloved artists and beautiful human beings. I am utterly heartbroken. On behalf of Robin's family, we are asking for privacy during our time of profound grief. As he is remembered, it is our hope that the focus will not be on Robin's death but on the countless moments of joy and laughter he gave to millions."

Labels: